I'm working on:
- Irtfa'a -- I still really love this yarn but it's much slower going on this, now that I've reached the right side quill edging, with its many many p2togtbls; the left side will be faster and hopefully more intuitive
- goddessknits anniversary mystery shawl -- on row 89 of 104, more than halfway through (row-wise) clue #2 of 5, and there's enough of the wip to squeeze, even in its pre-bloom state, and the double decrease mini-motif has become second nature
- fiery fuchsia Caricia -- this is my carry-along wip, so hasn't had much done on it the past several days, but the pattern seems soooo easy this time around
- Oh! Canada -- 2/3 done but now this sits on the sofa, waiting for suitable TV viewing time
- shadow tweed Petra -- just cast on yesterday and now need to organise the various front and back instructions that depend on either back length or number of front stitches or something else -- this is knitting up fast and feels remarkably luscious, considering the yarn is half acrylic, and that's actual gradation in the yarn colour, not shadow, in the pic:
if there's still some at M&S when I get a chance to go back there, I'll try to find another colourway that I like
and there are still the three French Girl Knits wips and the two Tofutsies socks projects, mostly hibernating ...
other projects I want to start soon:
- calorimetry, using the Noro Silk Garden
- Thelonius sock, using the Needlefood espresso
- tempest, using the posh lei bridesmaid
- totally autumn, if I can find suitable yarn
and two posh batts will be arriving next week ... will I or won't I learn to spin?





No comments:
Post a Comment