anyway, I thought I was safe from stash-bloating, when I saw how much One Planet charges for shipping (almost as much as a 100g skein of Sea Silk!) but today came across this forum post about online shops for Sea Silk -- followed a link to Colorsong (after looking at the other sites) ... not only do they have a large amount and variety of 150g Sea Silk (for only US$6 more than 100g skeins), they are offering free shipping, even to Australia! and, as I couldn't decide which I like more, I ordered both Renaissance and Seashore -- I'll probably use one for Caricia and the other for another of Anne's shawls.
oh, and this happened after I bought some SWTC Karaoke (a bag of 10 Loganberry) from ecoyarns (for the Cat Bordhi calla lily bag) and threw in a skein of Tofutsies, just because it was on sale and looked like a good colourway ...
Note: the link to Addicted to Sea Silk group was on angelknit's profile and I got there by following links from completed Silk Corsets -- an Annie Modesitt design -- another one that would look fabulous on Ruth ...
No comments:
Post a Comment