18 February 2009

keeping the knitting economy going ...

I feel guilty blogging about all this yarn I'm buying from everywhere but CCCK, esp as Andrea is my one and only follower :-) ... when I went there for the first time, I was all set to go on a stash diet, so only stroked the lovely yarns in her shop, and only bought some buttons and a pair of knitting needles.

Now that I've decided that stash diets are "not my style" I went looking for suitable patterns for some of the Rowan yarns that Andrea stocks, and found Kim Hargreaves' Heartfelt (only available from her web site) -- with postage, it will cost almost $50 but I think it has at least 5 or 6 patterns that I want to make, for Ruth, Clare or me, and some of them call for Rowan Big Wool or Cocoon ... or kidsilk :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment