and a closer-up:
This morning, I took more photos in natural light but they make the colours look brighter than they really are, for example:
btw these are all without flash ... so the colours are more realistic under lamplight (standard incandescent) than indirect daylight -- who would've thunk?
In the last photo, the irregularity in the neck edging can be seen, in the area of the left shoulder -- there's also less fabric in the left neck edging. The pink yarn is the waste yarn I used for the provisional cast on, which is still attached because it's knotted to a very small tail of working yarn ... must remember to leave a longer working yarn tail when I do PCOs :-(
still, I'm pleased with the way the pattern is showing up, and I love the colours in this yarn, and it's so soft and silky!



No comments:
Post a Comment