15 January 2009

more ravelry

  • finally noticed the rss field in my profile -- copied in the link from this blog: still no posts :-( -- turns out I had to hit Enter after copying the link in
  • noticed that other people's photos are on flickr ... have to figure out how to set this up as part of an efficient workflow ...
  • looked up maylene (the name I'd originally tried): she's been a member since Oct 2007, hasn't been knitting all that long but has done some wonderful things, including a shrug designed by Ashley Adams Moncrief for Knitty (this is going into my queue!)
  • followed the link to see Ashley's other designs and found Cherie Amour, which I promptly sent to Ruth -- she would look amazing in this! -- then discovered a ravelry group (which I've joined) dedicated to people who are knitting this design: women of all shapes and sizes seem to love this design! 

No comments:

Post a Comment