I set up my library (most of my books are in the Ravelry database) -- it's so nice to see their covers displayed on my infinitely large virtual bookshelves! -- and clicking on a book displays photos/links of what other members have created from patterns in that book (Round Trip from Jackets and the Einstein coat from Knitting 1 are obvious favourites). I need to get photos of the yoke cape and hat that I made for Aurelia, and also post photos of the coats and jackets that I've finished making for myself.
You can also BYO blog to Ravelry, so I've set up this one, just so I can link it to my Ravelry account [a couple of days later now: odd -- when I try to read my blog in Ravelry, it says it's not reading it, and have I added it to my profile ... well, yes I have ... does it require human intervention to activate it within Ravelry?]
No comments:
Post a Comment